You know you haven’t been on your blog for a while, when you can’t quite remember how to make all the buttons work!
Meme #1 From CB
Yep, gotta list the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let your tagger know when you have posted your answers.
Six random things about me—
1. I just tried installing a ceiling fan, and had to give up. (Stupid low, weak, vaulted ceilings!)
2. It is rare to find a home improvement project that I will give up on.
3. One of my biggest fears is of being electrocuted.
4. My husband is currently driving me crazy (he doesn’t like helping with the projects).
5. I’m going to bake and/or cook after I return the ceiling fan. (I might as well do something I’m good at today so I feel better.)
6. I’m not good at sticking to my wheat, dairy, sugar, (flavor) free diet.
Meme #2 From Susan via CB. Sorta.
This was Susan’s original meme, and also how I became familiar with her blog.
R is for rules—
1. Take a random picture of something around your house. Then post it with no explanation.
2. Write a haiku using your initals as the start of each line.
3. The haiku is not an option.
4. Is something currently baking in your kitchen? If so, what?
5. Tag 3 people to repost this MeMe, including a link back to who tagged you. Let your tagger know that you have posted.
2. I have a slight issue since I have four initials, but I’ll use the unhyphenated ones, DMA:
Darling Hamster walks
Mouth full of sunflower seeds
Always stashing some
3. I thought that was going to be a lot harder!
4. Not until later…then making some gluten free crackers.
5. (See list of taggers from first meme any three of you can do it!)